CappyCatII

Filters may affect review visibility.

65 Movie Reviews

this video changed my life...

The gloose is loose

well done! you did a really good job at this!

25 Game Reviews

this gyat is on god frfr

I need to get a doctor... shit oh fuk ttht hemorg iss n ot g oofod

Aalasteir responds:

We go raggedy rest 'aggoty on that 'mack of the 'gedy the 'ay that 'ck a 'cketty goes to this 'ega 'ckagedy go to 'ikka 'ackete mcgow to 'et packet on the NG godus mega de 'aul look pinji.

ACTIONS SPREAD LOUDER THAN WORDS

Indeed friendo! :D

I really like the idea of this game, but unfortunately there's some tidbits that need fixing.

Whenever I try to move the mouse on the screen, there's always a game over no matter where I go (even clicking it). I think this might be due to the collision boxes?

But, it does work sometimes, whenever I go offscreen and hover my mouse to the toaster part, is that part of the solution?

All in all, I genuinely think this is a great rage game in the making. The thing that needs to be fixed is that huge hurdle at the start. As a game design student, it is important that (no matter the difficulty) the player must always go off the first hurdle.

BadMarshmallow responds:

Yeah! I have mostly very similar comments like this one, I am working on solving the game-over problem right now! Again, thanks a lot for the feedback.

7 Audio Reviews

This is perfect for these two goobers! It feels so whimsical!

Tyhond responds:

Thanks! =D I try to split the Music in two halves horizontally. It's mainly 3 Instrument with 3 Synchronizing Instrument to represent the Robotic Companion, "Honeydew", and 1 just as extra :P

GET THIS TO THE GRAMMY'S

This is amazing how you captured the glass instrument sounds, creating something so beautiful that my words can't describe

Tyhond responds:

Aww thank you so much! >w< Glass Bell!

585 Art Reviews

This... really showcases a fate worse than death...
Jesus christ not only do you lose your physical appearance but your own sense of self...

CHRIST YOU IMPROVED A LOT SINCE THEN HOLY SHIT

HE SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THAT!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Theater kat who happens to be good at coding and art!
PFP made by @fe3l1ngsk1lledd